The NuvoH2O Difference
NuvoH2O® offers the industry-leading alternative to the old-fashioned salt-based systems.
So How Does NuvoH2O Water Softeners Work? With Citrus. Not Salt
NuvoH2O uses a citrus-based formula to soften water rather than a salt brine. The benefits of this are sixfold:
- It's Simple. If you want a full explanation check out: How It Works. In short, the molecules in CitraCharge® keep the hard minerals too busy to stick to your pipes, fixtures, surfaces, and appliances. It is made with the same stuff found in lemons. Who doesn’t love lemons?
- It's Convenient. When your cartridge is depleted, about every 4 – 6 months, you simply replace the cartridge. There's no lugging and lifting heavy salt bags each month from the store to your car, into your home, down into your basement, and into the salt basin.
We even make it easy for you to remember when it is time to change your cartridge! Along with other benefits, our Auto-Ship Membership program delivers a new cartridge straight to your doorstep when it's time to replace your old one. How simple and convenient is that?
- It's Effective. CitraCharge®, the technology that powers NuvoH2O's systems, is effective at preventing hard water scale build-up. We commissioned a third-party research firm to conduct extensive testing and the results were amazing. Feel free to read the NuvoH2O Efficacy and Consumer Benefits Study Summary
- It Removes Existing Scale. NuvoH2O systems can remove existing scale build-up. Over time, you will notice a decrease in the amount of crust you find on your faucets, pipes, and appliances.
- It's Healthy. Some people think hard water is unhealthy, but hard water is not bad for you. The World Health Organization and the National Research Council, among others, have found that hard water can be an important source of calcium and magnesium. NuvoH2O leaves these important minerals in the water but prevents them from causing problems in your home.
Salt-based systems completely remove calcium and magnesium ions and replace them with sodium ions. The Mayo Clinic suggests those on a very low sodium diet consider using salt-free methods to soften their water to avoid additional sodium consumption.
- It's Environmentally Friendly. Old-fashioned salt-based systems go through a brine flush every night, dumping heavily salted water back into the water supply. This salt is very costly to remove. Day by day salt continuously builds up, slowly poisoning the environment.
NuvoH2O® softening systems do not damage the environment. All of the water that runs through it is dispersed throughout your home for you to use. The water that gets back to Mother Nature is better off. The citric acid lowers pH levels to where plants can thrive. What a treat for your house plants too!
We know you’re smart, well-informed consumers, and at the end of the day, you’re going to make the decision that works best for you, your family, and your lifestyle. We strive to make that easy for you here. If you have any questions, we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to us at info@NuvoH2O.com.