Customer Service Representative
Location: Clearfield, UtahA Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible to communicate with NuvoH2O customers in order to solve any potential concerns they may have. The CSR must have the ability to use a computer keyboard and computer screen, use a telephone headset and telephone system, and have the ability to handle and solve all types of customer service issues via phone and/or email.
Key Job Duties:
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status and back order inquiries, problem resolution, and any other issues that may arise via Phone, Email, and Chat.
- Perform outbound calls to customers regarding their recent purchase or regarding delinquent payments due to expired credit cards
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets, exceeding customer expectations, building customer loyalty and taking advantage of sales opportunities when appropriate.
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interactions.
- Uphold high customer service standards.
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Company and/or your manager
- 2+ Years of customer service experience or Bachelor's Degree
- Service experience, preferably in a call center
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Able to solve problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
Join us! Email your resume to: Careers@NuvoH2O.com