Manor Softener System
In addition to the NuvoH2O® softener and its cartridge, your package also includes a manual, mounting back plate, mounting bracket, screws, and housing wrench.
• Prevents scale build-up and removes existing hard water scale
• Eco-friendly — no salt, no waste water, no electricity
• Compact design — fits almost anywhere
• Extends the life of your water heater, plumbing fixtures and appliances
• Developed from 25+ years of commercial experience
• FDA & NSF approved
• NuvoH2O® Manor Softener System
• For homes larger than 1500 square feet
• Size: 8” x 28”
• Weight: 23 pounds
• Connection Size: 1” or *1½” (*special order)
• Water flow: 15 – 18 gpm with 1" & 1 ½” ports (minimal change to existing flow)
• Maximum pressure: 100 PSI (6.8 bar)
• 40 - 60 PSI for optimal treatment level
• Hardness range: 25 GPG or Less
• pH range: 7.3 – 8.2
• Cartridge Lifespan: about 50,000 gallons
• Built-in pressure relief valve
• Uses 4.5” x 20” replacement cartridges
• Replace cartridge every 50,000 gallons
• 5-Year Limited Warranty for systems registered through NuvoH2O®.
Additional Important Considerations
• Not appropriate for homes with a private well due to sediment issues. We suggest adding a Taste filter.
• The NuvoH2O water softener alone is not a filter or a purifier; do not use with water that contains microbiological pathogens, is unsafe, or does not meet the minimum quality standards of municipal water.
• Not recommended for closed loop recirculation systems or wood fired boiler applications.
• Over tightening the fitting can, and will, cause the system to fail prematurely.
• In homes with copper piping, air in the line can cause oxidization of the piping.
The NuvoH2O® System works to remove the copper oxide, possibly resulting in blue tinged water for a short time.
This is not cause for panic – The effect is harmless and will dissipate over time.
Ratings & Reviews
Great alternative for me; happy with system.
by Jim Hastings
Installed Manor system on a newly remodeled house (including all new plumbing and fixtures)- after 1.5 years, no hard water deposits- which was my main concern after living in a previous house with terrible hard water problems in the same neighborhood. Didn't want to install a salt system as I am on a septic tank, and very little maintenance. Great alternative for me; happy with system.
I love my Nuvo manor system.
by Maya O
I love my Nuvo manor system. Had an authorized Nuvo plumber install it who also recommended installing a Big Blue carbon filter with it since we have pretty hard water. Since there’s a lot of minerals in the water we change the carbon filter every time we change the Nuvo filter - every 6 months. We also now change the rubber housing gaskets on both filters once a year to prevent an unexpected leak that we had with our big blue housing unit - gasket had been in there for 2.5 yrs. We wish the plumber or Nuvo would have informed us about replacing the rubber gaskets regularly to avoid a leak. Also, don’t use rinse aid in your dishwasher or else you’ll end up with a chalky film coating.
NuVo Manor system working very well!
by Dale Glidewell
NuVo Manor system working very well! Cartridge changeout straightforward. Thank you.
The Nuvo Manor filter system has made a huge difference. Now my water tastes pure.
by Charles Ford
I have water from a nearby lake/reservoir as my water source. Often it has an odd smell, and not a great taste. It is tested and has safe levels of all elements, but not really pleasant. The Nuvo Manor filter system has made a huge difference. Now my water tastes pure.