Manor Softener System
In addition to the NuvoH2O® softener and its cartridge, your package also includes a manual, mounting back plate, mounting bracket, screws, and housing wrench.
• Prevents scale build-up and removes existing hard water scale
• Eco-friendly — no salt, no waste water, no electricity
• Compact design — fits almost anywhere
• Extends the life of your water heater, plumbing fixtures and appliances
• Developed from 25+ years of commercial experience
• FDA & NSF approved
• NuvoH2O® Manor Softener System
• For homes larger than 1500 square feet
• Size: 8” x 28”
• Weight: 23 pounds
• Connection Size: 1” or *1½” (*special order)
• Water flow: 15 – 18 gpm with 1" & 1 ½” ports (minimal change to existing flow)
• Maximum pressure: 100 PSI (6.8 bar)
• 40 - 60 PSI for optimal treatment level
• Hardness range: 25 GPG or Less
• pH range: 7.3 – 8.2
• Cartridge Lifespan: about 50,000 gallons
• Built-in pressure relief valve
• Uses 4” x 20” replacement cartridges
• Replace cartridge every 50,000 gallons
• 5-Year Limited Warranty for systems registered through NuvoH2O®.
Additional Important Considerations
• Not appropriate for homes with a private well due to sediment issues. We suggest adding a Taste filter.
• The NuvoH2O water softener alone is not a filter or a purifier; do not use with water that contains microbiological pathogens, is unsafe, or does not meet the minimum quality standards of municipal water.
• Not recommended for closed loop recirculation systems or wood fired boiler applications.
• Over tightening the fitting can, and will, cause the system to fail prematurely.
• In homes with copper piping, air in the line can cause oxidization of the piping.
The NuvoH2O® System works to remove the copper oxide, possibly resulting in blue tinged water for a short time.
This is not cause for panic – The effect is harmless and will dissipate over time.