Home Softener System
The NuvoH2O® Home System uses revolutionary technology to lower the pH level of water based on the basic scientific process of chelation in which the mineral ions causing hard water, principally calcium and magnesium, are bound to the chelating agent in NuvoH2O's FDA-approved, proprietary formulation, which keeps the minerals soluble and unable to cause hard water problems. The resulting water is soft and healthy for all of your household uses, including drinking, bathing, washing, and lawn and plant watering.
In addition to the NuvoH2O® softener and its cartridge, your package also includes a manual, mounting back plate, mounting bracket, screws, and housing wrench.
• Prevents scale build-up and removes existing hard water scale
• Eco-friendly — no salt, no waste water, no electricity
• Compact design — fits almost anywhere
• Extends the life of your water heater, plumbing fixtures and appliances
• Developed from 25+ years of commercial experience
• FDA & NSF approved
• NuvoH2O® Home Softener System
• For homes with 1 - 2 residents
• Size: 8” x 25”
• Weight: 9 pounds
• Connection Size: 1”
• Water flow: 12 – 15 gpm with 1" ports (minimal change to existing flow)
• Maximum pressure: 100 PSI (6.8 bar)
• 40 - 60 PSI for optimal treatment level
• Hardness range: 25 GPG or Less
• pH range: 7.3 – 8.2
• Cartridge Lifespan: about 20,000 gallons
• Built-in pressure relief valve
• Uses 2” x 20” replacement cartridges
• Replace cartridge every 20,000 gallons
• 5-Year Limited Warranty for systems registered through NuvoH2O®.
Additional Important Considerations
• Not appropriate for homes with a private well
• Not recommended for closed loop recirculation systems or wood fired boiler applications.
• Over tightening the fitting can, and will, cause the system to fail prematurely.
• In homes with copper piping, air in the line can cause oxidization of the piping.
The NuvoH2O® System works to remove the copper oxide, possibly resulting in blue tinged water for a short time.
This is not cause for panic – The effect is harmless and will dissipate over time.