Home Softener System
The NuvoH2O® Home System uses revolutionary technology to lower the pH level of water based on the basic scientific process of chelation in which the mineral ions causing hard water, principally calcium and magnesium, are bound to the chelating agent in NuvoH2O's FDA-approved, proprietary formulation, which keeps the minerals soluble and unable to cause hard water problems. The resulting water is soft and healthy for all of your household uses, including drinking, bathing, washing, and lawn and plant watering.
In addition to the NuvoH2O® softener and its cartridge, your package also includes a manual, mounting back plate, mounting bracket, screws, and housing wrench.
• Prevents scale build-up and removes existing hard water scale
• Eco-friendly — no salt, no waste water, no electricity
• Compact design — fits almost anywhere
• Extends the life of your water heater, plumbing fixtures and appliances
• Developed from 25+ years of commercial experience
• FDA & NSF approved
• NuvoH2O® Home Softener System
• For homes with 1 - 2 residents
• Size: 8” x 25”
• Weight: 9 pounds
• Connection Size: 1”
• Water flow: 12 – 15 gpm with 1" ports (minimal change to existing flow)
• Maximum pressure: 100 PSI (6.8 bar)
• 40 - 60 PSI for optimal treatment level
• Hardness range: 25 GPG or Less
• pH range: 7.3 – 8.2
• Cartridge Lifespan: about 20,000 gallons
• Built-in pressure relief valve
• Uses 2” x 20” replacement cartridges
• Replace cartridge every 20,000 gallons
• 5-Year Limited Warranty for systems registered through NuvoH2O®.
Additional Important Considerations
• Not appropriate for homes with a private well due to sediment issues. We suggest adding a Taste filter.
• The NuvoH2O water softener alone is not a filter or a purifier; do not use with water that contains microbiological pathogens, is unsafe, or does not meet the minimum quality standards of municipal water.
• Not recommended for closed loop recirculation systems or wood fired boiler applications.
• Over tightening the fitting can, and will, cause the system to fail prematurely.
• In homes with copper piping, air in the line can cause oxidization of the piping.
The NuvoH2O® System works to remove the copper oxide, possibly resulting in blue tinged water for a short time.
This is not cause for panic – The effect is harmless and will dissipate over time.
Ratings & Reviews
My skin was so soft..no cracks, shaving was a dream.
by Paul Gasman
I spoke with Holden today from Utah. He was very helpful and answered all my questions about the Nuvo water softening systems. I bought the Studio unit for my RV. I traveled for 6 weeks on well water at an RV park. My skin was so soft..no cracks, shaving was a dream. This system works better than my home system. Water contains no sodium which is harmful for your blood pressure. I will definitely replace my home system with a Nuvo product.
Nuvo has great customer support.
by Dawn Jager
I have the Home system and it is great, water tastes and feels much better. I had a slight issue with a replacement filter but Nuvo has great customer support and got it taken care of.Very good company and product.
The System is probably the best dollar for dollar investment we’ve made in our home.
by Vickie & Bob Schroeder
We have had our Nuevo Home System for 4 years and couldn’t be happier with it. It has improved the quality of our water for drinking and bathing and has protected our fixtures and appliances from mineral buildups, thereby extending their life. It requires no maintenance save for replacing the filter every 6 months, a simple 5 minute job. I had a recent question for them for which I received a prompt, detailed and informative response. So the support is top notch as well. The System is probably the best dollar for dollar investment we’ve made in our home.